Unleashing the Power in a Woman’s Cycle
Naprotechnology is a new women’s health science dedicated to monitoring and maintaining a woman’s gynecologic and reproductive health. Women who observe and chart (or NaProTrack the CrMFCS), know and understand the mystery and power of their menstrual and fertility cycles. They become aware of normal and abnormal events based on their cyclic biomarkers as well as their symptoms. This allows women to be collaborators with their physicians in maintaining their health. Physicians with specialized training, Natural Family Planning Medical Consultants and Creighton Model Fertility Care Medical Consultants understand the CrMFCS and can provide Naprotechnology for women’s health problems. Naprotechnology provides healthy, ethical solutions to real problems experienced by women throughout their reproductive lives:
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Menstrual Cramps and Pelvic Pain
- Irregular Cycles
- Ovarian Cysts
- Irregular or Abnormal Bleeding
- Polycystic Ovarian Disease
- Chronic Discharges
- Ovarian Cysts
- Repetitive Miscarriage
- Postpartum Depression
- Hormonal Abnormalities
- Prematurity Prevention
- Effects of Stress
- Other Health Problems
Naprotechnology is more effective than many current medical treatments:
- Nearly 3 times more successful than IVF for assisting couples with infertility to achieve pregnancy. Naprotechnology does not result in early abortions or frozen embryos.
- 95% success rate for treating premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- 95% success rate for treating postpartum depression (PPD)
- Multiple pregnancy rates are 10 times lower than that with artificial reproductive technologies.
- Prematurity rates have increased nationally every year over the last 25 to 30 years. Preamature birth is associated with increased mortality and neurological injury for the baby. The Naprotechnology Prematurity Prevention Program at Pope Paul VI Institute has cut the rate from 12.1% to 7%.
Call to schedule an appointment for an Introductory Session of The Creighton Model Fertility Care System. There is no fee to attend. Materials to start using the System will be available and personalized private follow ups for woman or couples who wish to enter the Program can be scheduled at that time. George Delgado MD is a Creighton Model Natural Family Planning Medical Consultants who can provide Naprotechnology for your Reproductive and Gynecologic health problems as well as provide Family Care. Come and learn how to unravel the mystery and unleash the power in your cycles!